When it comes to window coverings, trends tend to remain pretty much the same from year to year. A particular color might become trendy one year, while another the following, but shades and blinds remain the same. Recently however, some exciting new ideas have come to the forefront and they are ones you should definitely consider if you are looking for something brand new for your home. We have some of the best options below for your to try!
- High Tech: High tech window shades are becoming very popular. These are motorized, offering ease of use and a modern touch to your home. They can add lots of value to your home, which can be a good idea if you are planning on selling it in the future. These come in different versions, so you can always find the one that best fits your home.
- Natural Materials: Natural materials are also becoming very popular. They offer a light, eco-friendly look that many people love. Bamboo shades are a good option, as are matchstick blinds, so if you want something unique that is also environmentally conscious, try these kind of shades.
- Shades of Blue: When it comes to window coverings, another trend is making itself known. More and more people are choosing shades of blue when they choose blinds or curtains. There are lots of color variations, so you will be able to find just the right shade to get the look you want for your home.
- Luxurious Fabrics: Why not try curtains in silk, damask, or even velvet? For rooms that are stately and that need a bit of added texture, these fabrics can provide the perfect addition. It can be an especially striking option if the rest of the room is done in minimalist tones with the curtains as the focal point.
- Lines: Checkered blinds or striped designs can be a great way to add some texture and geometry to your home. These blinds can really become the center of your home when you have geometric designs to complement the rest of the decor.
- Anti-Allergenic: If you like curtains but suffer from allergies and are worried about dust and dirt, there are new fabric options perfect for your home. These are anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fabrics that are very easy to clean. With these curtains, you will not have to worry about layers of dust or other issues that could affect your health.
If you want window treatments that are new but that have the potential to become very popular, these are the options to consider. Whether you want shades done in natural materials or if you prefer luxurious fabrics, you will be able to get the right look. A company like East Greenbush Window Coverings can help you select the best options for your budget and they can even provide custom window coverings for any size or style of window. Take the time to read up on all of the latest options to find the perfect look for your home.
Remodeling or redecorating your home is a project. It takes time to find products you want to put in your home, to organize how to install them, and to get everyone working together. For example, you need to hire specific people to install floors, window treatments, and other products. Nothing makes the process of remodeling or redecorating more stressful than selecting a company and then learning that they are terrible at what they do. Everyone has heard horror stories of independent contractors not showing up for work, showing up not ready to work, or doing a shoddy job simply to get the work done on time (so they can make their money at minimal input). Before remodeling or redecorating, therefore, you have to take the time to find the perfect company to work with. This will alleviate stress, save time, and perhaps even save you money, because once the work is done it will be done right. This process can be stressful when it comes to selecting a window treatments company. There are numerous companies that offer this service in each city, and you want to be sure you choose the right one. If you live in Florida, the choice should be pretty easy. Roth Interiors is the clear choice for window treatments in the state.
When you choose Roth Interiors, you don’t have to worry and wonder if you chose a company that can’t perform the task. They have been working in the industry for over 20 years, and their installation team has that amount of experience as well. You can be sure that they will show up on time, that they know what they are doing, and that the installation process will be quick and easy. In addition to their experienced and professional staff, they also have an incredibly variety of products, ranging from Hunter Douglas shades to custom made furniture. Their goal is to make sure that each room in your home looks exactly like you envisioned it in your mind. They offer blinds, draperies, shades, shutters, and more, all from the best manufacturers in the country. This means that all of their products are of the highest quality, and that you’ll easily be able to find the perfect product for your home.
In addition to their staff and variety of product, they are also incredibly transparent about their products and services. Their website is easy to navigate, and you can easily gain an understanding of exactly what they have to offer. This means that rather than popping from one store to another to find the perfect product, you only have to make one stop. Their level of customer service is also unparalleled. Their friendly team is eager to help walk you through the process of selecting the perfect window coverings for you home. For all of these reasons, Roth Interiors is the clear choice for window treatments in the state of Florida. Give them a call or stop by their showroom to have a look at all of the great products and services they have to offer.
When it comes to remodeling a house or redesigning it, the answer might not be as complicated or expensive as changing all the old furniture or pulling up the floors you have. There may be ways to give your home a fresh look, while still keeping all the basic elements of the home. One of the ways that you can make your home design seem like you redid the whole place but with a minimal amount of change is by switching out all the old fabrics on your homes furniture, beds and window coverings.
The fabrics in your home take a beating. Every day use, food stains, dirt and even the weather all put a hurt on your fabrics, leaving them faded and torn. Just because the fabric needs to be changed, does not mean that what is beneath it does. The first candidate for fabric replacement is your bedding. The average person spends one third of their lives in their beds and that means that they get a lot of use. Not to mention the fact that many of us eat and work in our bed, the sheets and covers are washed constantly and they start to come undone. There are few things as disruptive to the eye in a room as a beaten up bed and there are few things which are as easy to fix. Custom bedding can be whatever you want it to be, warm, modern, playful or just plain comfortable. The cost of ordering custom bedding is far less than the cost of getting a new bed and the worst part about putting up all that cash for a new bed is that once it arrives and you put the old bedding on it, you notice that not much has changed.
The next thing on the list is to get some new fabric for your draperies. The draperies in your house are another item that takes a serious beating over time and they need to be switched out more often than other items. The good thing about draperies is that like other types of window coverings, (with exception to window covering such as blinds which can be far more easily changed out for a whole new set) you can just replace the fabric instead of buying a whole new window covering. Most window coverinsg work on an expensive system of runners and shifts and these can be a real pain to replace but they typically last for a lot longer than the fabrics that they support. Just measure out the area and get the right amount of fabric from the shop. If you know your way around a thread and needle, the whole process can be done at home but if you are not to handy with this type of craftwork, a seamstress can attach your new draperies to the old mount and it shouldn’t cost you more than a few dollars. If you like the old fabric that you already have, just buy a new fabric with a similar look. Changing out the fabrics in your home will go a long way to making the place seem fresh and revitalized.