When it comes to planning your wedding, then you will really want to consider planning a destination wedding. Destination weddings are ideal for anyone that doesn’t want to do a lot of planning and wants to have a fun-filled wedding in an ideal location. If you are already taking time off for your wedding, then you may as well go to a tropical location or somewhere that will alleviate the stresses of planning. There are many great locations for a destination wedding and many wedding venues that will work in your favor.
When trying to find the right location for your wedding venue, you will want to consider the price of the venue as well as the size, space and location. You will also want to consider if it is full services or if you will need to hire your own caterer and wait staff. There are many things to consider when it comes to finding the right wedding venue for your needs. However, you will want to be sure that you choose the right location first. Listed here are the top wedding venue destinations that can work for your wedding:
- Hawaii. With all of the beauty that surrounds Hawaii as well as year long moderate temperatures, then choosing to go to Hawaii is ideal for a variety of reasons. If you want to choose an ideal location that won’t require your guests to renew their passports, then you can’t get anymore romantic than Hawaii.
- Bar Harbor, Maine. This is an ideal spot for anyone who wants a combination of both the mountains and the sea. This will work for those that want a breathtaking waterfront with options for hiking and a beautiful and quaint downtown area. This is especially ideal in the summer or when the leaves are starting to fall in September.
- Steamboat Springs, Co. This is a beautiful mountainous region that boasts beautiful ski slopes in the winter and gorgeous hiking and river tubing in the summer. You can have your wedding on top of a mountain and let your guests choose between an alpine slide or a hike in order to get down!
- Nantucket, Massachusetts. If you want to find a classic foggy lighthouse wedding venue, then Nantucket is your best bet. This will give you that romantic and low key wedding that you were seeking!
- The Florida Keys. If you want another beautiful destination without having to dust off the passport, then you can head down to the Keys. When you choose to go south in Florida, then you will find many gorgeous wedding venue options from low key ones to grand venues.
- Aspen, Colorado. Another spot in the mountains of Colorado is Aspen. This is a good spot for glitz and glam with a rustic overview!
- Cayman islands. If you want to choose a destination outside of the US but not too far for your guests to travel, then you will want to consider the beautiful Cayman Islands.
As you can see, there are many places in the US that you can choose for your wedding destination wedding. If you want to find the right location in Denver, then you will want to choose the Chateaux at Fox.