There are many great reasons to use Invisalign. When it comes to Invisalign, then you will want to weigh out your options and talk with your orthodontist in order to determine if this is the best choice for you and your needs. Invisalign is a newer technology that involves the use of clear plastic aligners that work towards straightening your teeth.
There are many great benefits for choosing to use Invisalign from your orthodontist. Listed here are some of the many reasons to use Invisalign to straighten your teeth:
- They are clear. Invisalign offers plastic aligners that are clear. This is an enormous benefit as you don’t have to be embarrassed by your braces or having a mouth full of metal when you have Invisalign. This isa an excellent option that will provide you with a nearly invisible option.
- They are removable. You can also remove your plastic aligners whenever you want. This means that you can remove them if you need to clean them or if you have a big even that you don’t want to wear them. Obviously, it is best to have them in at all times but you will want to know that you can remove them if you need to!
- You will get new ones every few weeks. You can also get new aligners every several weeks that will continue to work with your changing and moving teeth and will continue to help realign your teeth.
- You can eat whatever you want. You can also eat whatever you want when you have Invisalign as opposed to regular braces. If you were to get regular braces, then you couldn’t eat whatever you wanted as you have a restricted food list that you must follow in order to ensure that you are not getting food stuck in your braces or in the wires on your mouth.
- They help to improve your appearance WHILE you are fixing the problem. They also help you feel happier and more comfortable with your appearance while you are wearing them. This means that you can appreciate the fact that you look better while you are taking care of the problem at the same time.
- They are comfortable. Since they are plastic instead of wire, you will find that they are more comfortable then normal traditional braces as well.
- They are safe. They are also safer and won’t cause the same potential damage that wire braces can cause to your mouth and to your gums.
As you can see, there are many pros as to why you should choose to use Invisalign in order to fix your teeth. Invisalign is the best way to fix your teeth if you don’t have a severe case. If you have a severe case, then you will likely need to use a method that involves wires and fits with the more traditional routes. You will want to discuss your options with your orthodontist.
If you are looking for the right orthodontist to consult with, then you will need to contact the experts over at Garai Orthodontic Specialists.